It probably comes as no surprise to you that my fondest memories of Christmas have always been set at home. Among my favorite include:
- sitting in front of the Christmas tree watching the multi-colored lights change while listening to carols on CD
- watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation with my family on Christmas Eve
- curling into bed wearing thick wool socks and listening to the comforting sound of the heater turn off and on all night
- reading Little Women by the light of my bedside lamp
- eating my father’s special Christmas holiday candies made from chocolate, peanuts and butterscotch
Because home is such a special part of my Christmas season, I thought I would collect a few ideas for hosting and decorating in your home this holiday.